This week has been spent mostly on working on the tech document:
I added the technical constraints, the control scheme, refined the programming guidelines and worked on the technical design scheme.
Also, I added a check on startup to see if two controllers are connected. Since it is possible to play with a keyboard, you can still start the game, but a popup appears saying it is recommended to play with two controllers instead. Of course the looks of it aren’t final, those are reserved for the artists.
Also the controls have been redone again, since feedback told us we had too many buttons to work with.