I wasn’t able to get as much done this week as usual since I was busy working on a game for the Ludum Dare 72-hour game jam over the weekend.
One thing I did add was a slight speed boost to the second player, to help keep the players closer together. This immediately made the game more fun because you can interact with the other player more often.
I also fixed a few bugs, as usual.
Finally I added a dedicated jump button and disabled the jump pad item. I also started working on allowing for multiple splines to be imported, so that eventually the player will be able to teleport from one to another, and be forced to make active decisions rather than just blindly follow a single track.