This week I created new level.
We decided to make 4 zones: space, jungle, desert and tundra.
I coudn’t do mutch this week. I created base environment for the new level.
This week I focused on improving visuals of the game.
- Redesigned and implemented new worldspace UI.
- Added UI animations when picking powerups.
- Added move animations.
- Fixed sky, now it will change correctly for every player.
- Implemented new meshes into the game.
- Added asteroid explosion particle system.
- Changed trail renderer.
- Added new shield effect.
- Changed projectile visuals.
This week I made miscellaneous changes like:
- Dynamic skybox change
- New UI
- Dodge animations
- New pickup objects
- Small bug Fixes
This week I focused on creating environment assets and full scele level.
This week I focused on the environment scale, art feeling and general atmosphere of the game.
I also finished making one of the player meshes, and wrote a simple vertex color shader and a script that allows changing color of the objects while using the same material.